Tuesday 7 May 2013

PROPER blog!

Hi, This isn't Hannah writing this post, it's Hannah's pony Itsy. I read the first post and am disgraced that SHE would say such a thing, me! having a tantrum!! So, I got my hooves on the computer (don't ask how.......) And decided that I'll write blogs of my own! MWAHAHA!!! (cough cough) 

So firstly, I want all my fans to see my incredible beauty!

This was taken in 2011, but it still shows off how beautiful I am!



So, yeah. I'm mad at Hannah a bit, she did make up for it a little today though by giving me a scratch in the place I like the most, even if there were no snacks!

I think all my fans need to know a bit more about me, so:

1. I like luuurve snow.




















2. I'm energetic! (and have a beautiful gallop, Hannah tells me)


















3.I'll do anything for food! (especially gorse flowers, my favorite!)


4.I'm incredibly good at posing for photos (and I look beautiful!)

5. I DO NOT HAVE TANTRUMS!!! But I don't like being brushed too long, or being ridden! Or being in the yard all summer!

That's it for now loyal fans! I'll try and get on the computer again soon! (It'll be hard, knowing what these humans are like! but I'll try.)
Gotta go, bye!

Itsy  xxx

2 comments:

  1. I've got a name art pic to go at the bottom of my posts now! You'll see it in my next post!

    Itsy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some very handsome ponies, and aren't they having fun in the snow?

    ReplyDelete