Makes 12 big cupcakes
- 150g salted butter, softened
- 150g caster sugar
- 175g self raising flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100g Cadbury's marvelous creations cola pretzel honeycomb chocolate
- Line a 12-section muffin tin with paper cases (I used muffin cases, to make 12 big cupcakes) then preheat the oven to gas mark 4 (180 degrees).
- Put all the ingredients except the chocolate into the bowl, beat with a hand held electric mixer for 1-2 minutes until light and creamy.
- Chop the chocolate and stir it into the mixture.
- Divide the cupcake mix between your cases and put in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- While they cool make the icing, beat together 150g salted butter, with 250g icing sugar until smooth and creamy. Add 1 teaspoonful of vanilla extract, and aproximatley 2 teaspoonfuls of water (as much as you think is right really) then beat again until smooth, then finish by mixing in 2 teaspoonfuls of set honey (set honey has a better taste than the clear I find).
- Pipe swirls of icing onto your cooled cupcakes and garnish with a salted or plain pretzel
|I used salted pretzel circles and sticks|