Friday 10 May 2013

AAAH!

I've got lots of packing to do! (which I hate doing! I always go over the top with what I pack and I never have enough room!) I'm going away to an 'urdd' camp in Llangranog for a whole week! (13th-Friday) I'm dreading the packing and unpacking, and the walks and lectures! And being (possibly) not in the same group as my friends!

There are things like Riding (best bit!), high ropes (aaah!), low ropes and swimming. I've had lots of people I know telling me it's good.

But It'll be fun! :)


1 comment:

  1. You lucky girl! I wish I was young enough to go to an Urdd camp again. Don't worry if you aren't in the same group as your friends, just think of all the new friends you will make. Have great fun, and I look forward to hearing all about it in your next blog entry!

    ReplyDelete