Monday 6 May 2013

first post - lets just say it's chaotic!

This is my first post and first I'll say; I'm rubbish.....inexperienced with blogging, so this will most likely be utter chaos! (knowing me!)

Today was bank holiday Monday so we watched badminton horse trials, and.... FINALLY! got the rest of the sheep out (which involved chasing a VERY fat lamb in circles, and getting dizzy and kicked by it! Then carrying it to the field! ARRRGH!) I was also outside with my pony Itsy, the one in the picture below - pippin, and our only male pony Bulleseye. Itsy threw a 'teenager' tantrum at me!!! :( (Because I ran out of snacks for her, then tried to brush her. By the way she was loose in the field so the snacks were bait, and then she threw her tantrum and stomped off!)

Nothing more to say :) so I'm going to just show this picture:

I added effects to this - but yes, I did add them to cover up my bad photography! :D

4 comments:

  1. I loved your first blog and the picture too. Please keep it up - I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Hanna. Nice notes, and a good pic.

    And excellent start, overall.

    Blessings and Bear hugs!
    Bears Noting
    Life in the Urban Forest (poetry)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Hannah. A lovely blog, and I really felt like I had shared your day. I do like your pony! Look forward to reading more soon.

    ReplyDelete